7 Things You Should Know before Hiring a Dependent Eligibility Auditor
While ROI is a key indicator of an expert Dependent Eligibility Verification service provider, how can you be sure you’re hiring the best? Check out seven things you should know before hiring a Dependent Eligibility Verification auditor for more insight on choosing the best provider.
- Success is measured by more than just the ineligible identification rate
- The employee’s audit experience is vitally important
- Proper documentation is key for verification
- 100% U.S.-based call centers ensure employee engagement
- Working Spouse Provision Audits can be built into a dependent eligibility audit, but require more than an affidavit to be effective