Download the 2015 Cross Industry Report to learn about how dependent eligibility audits performed for 50 organizations across 7 industries, including analysis on which industries realized the most savings. Learn which industries actualized the highest ineligible rates and average per capita savings, and gain a greater understanding on how an organization’s size impacts cost containment initiatives.
- The average ineligible rate in the study was 11.4%; well above the 5-8% industry average
- The transportation industry experienced the highest average ineligible rate
- The healthcare industry experienced the highest average savings
- Spousal surcharges are on the rise
- The amount of the surcharge correlates to the size of the organization